Eli's Booksy Blog

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Ebooks And Paperbacks

Ebooks Or Print book?

     I've been thinking about this for a while now and I still can't decide which one I prefer. Is it ebooks or paperbacks? Ebooks are the in thing now and I understand the concept of it but a good old paperback can also make you feel all warm inside. 
    
     Ebooks are great and portable but I'm always going to love and crave the feel and smell of paper pages. They're even great reminders of some of your best memories and that's why I'm always going to love them. 
     
    I remember the first ever book I read (After the Abduction by Sabrina Jeffries) and even years later I still remember that feeling of contentment and why I've been crazy about books since then.
    
    Nothing compares to that feeling you get when you curl up with your favourite print book while it rains outside and it's just you and a whole world of adventure and beautiful characters taking you on a journey beyond your wildest imaginations. 

     What do you think? What was the first book you read? Was it an eBook or a print book?

1 comment:

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†Happy New Year✨๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days Ahead๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...