Eli's Booksy Blog

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Book Endings!

Happy Endings Or Cliffhangers?

  Is it just me or do you question what's going through the author's head after you finish reading the final chapter of your book? 
   
Sometimes the ending is so beautiful you can't help but shed a tear or two because you probably don't want the book to end but then you know that's it. And then there's the book that has you on the edge of your seat wide eyed and the bam! The End.

 Those ones really get to me. It's like they come out of nowhere and then you feel like a ad person looking for the next book to continue and then you realise there's no other book or you have to wait until the author releases it and then you go even crazier.  

I really want to know what happened between Stella and Gideon ( the adorable side couple). Do they get together after their cute antics? What happens to them? I have to know! 

*Sigh* 

There's nothing I can do, right? Wat would you had done if you were in my place?

Have you ever had an experience like that? Well I'm all ears, do tell me about it. What do you prefer? Happy endings or cliffhangers?

6 comments:

  1. I don't mind slightly open endings, but yeah, I've definitely read books where I want to know more. I don't really like full-on cliffhangers, even if it IS a series.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's great to know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm torn! As much as I love a good ending, there are some books where a cliffhanger seems like the best way to end something so the reader can be left to ponder things on their own. It IS pretty frustrating though, when it ends as a cliffhanger and there are no books after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! It's happening to me right now with the book I'm reading but I can't seem to make myself stop even though I know there's no book 2 yet.

    ReplyDelete

πŸŽŠπŸŽ†Happy New Year✨πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days AheadπŸŽ†πŸŽŠ   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...