Eli's Booksy Blog

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Does Romance Still Exist?

     Is Romance Dead or Alive?


     Hmm? Are you reading that book while you're feeling warm because Chase loves Selene so much you're envious? 

      Well guess what? You're not the only one. I ask myself so many times if I'll ever have a man like my favourite book boyfriend or maybe just a teensy bit as romantic as him. 

    I'm not ambitious. I'm not asking for that sexy brooding mountain alpha male ( like 'Ehd' from Transcendence– Shay Savage) to come sweep me off my feet. 

    My sister asked me when I'll be getting a boyfriend and I just answered calmly that I will once a man as romantic and sweet as Zaid (The character from 'The Handmaiden's Fate') comes for me. Only without all the betraying and the death, of course.

So what do you guys thinks? Does romance outside of books still exist? Let me know your thoughts in the comment. 

7 comments:

  1. Great content

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only that felt that way. Is it so hard for your man to take you out to a nice dinner without being nagged?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is amazing I loved reading this. My website is
    www.encouragementforthejourney20.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... It exists

    Check out

    ugvibz.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much and I'll definitely be visiting your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog, well defined 👍

    ReplyDelete

🎊🎆Happy New Year✨🎉🎇

🎉🎇Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days Ahead🎆🎊   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...