Eli's Booksy Blog

Tuesday 23 June 2020

What Books To Read In Quarantine


 


Not Sure What To Do In Quarantine? ๐Ÿค”


     You must be bored out of your mind by now especially those of you in isolation alone. I know exactly what you feel but I'm here to tell you there's a way to keep sane and have some fun while doing it.

      Yes reading is fun and after you finish reading the books in this list, you'll think so too. 

      Finding the perfect book to help you keep the boredom away can be quite a daunting task and some people even give up from the stress of trying to find a good enough book to hold your interest for longer than five minutes. 

      So as you favourite blogger (yes that's me), I've put together a list of books that I've read myself (they're absolutely captivating, at least the ones that I've already read which is almost all of the books on the list) so you my friends don't even need to worry about finding the perfect book to read. 

       If you've read my previous post My 10 Book Recommendations For The Week, the you might find some of the books I've mentioned here. Some of these I've read some I've just started to so enjoy.


  • Paid For by Alexa Riley 
  • Transcendence by Shay Savage
  • FU High by Ella Goode 
  • La Bocca by Jordan Silver
  • Burn by Suzanne Wright
  • A Touch of Fire by Jennie Dah
  • Fallen Crest Academy by Tijan
  • Blindsided by Eden Finley
  • Lord Have Mercy by Lani Lynn Vale
  • Jersey Girl by Rhonda James
  • The Girls Weekend by Jody Gehrman
  • Betrayed by Jordan Silver
  • Blue Moon: Too  Good To Be True by A.E Via
  • Hating My New Husband by B.B Hamel
  • Phantom Waltz by Catherine Anderson (my personal favourite)

       Okay, that's it for now, I guess. Let me know which ones you loved reading more my friends.


     Happy Reading and Stay safe!


10 comments:

  1. The list is interesting. Hopefully I read them all soon. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I promise you'll love them as much as I did

      Delete
  2. nice
    i have read 8 out of it............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am a big book lover every week i finish 1 or 2 ...................... books are life

      Delete
    2. yes, it was sensational Jennie Dah A Touch of Fire i have read it on my kindle

      Delete

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†Happy New Year✨๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days Ahead๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...