Eli's Booksy Blog

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Books And Travelling

What Books Would You Have with You When You're Travelling?

   Been on a trip lately or planning to go on one? Well that's great. What books would you recommend for my future trips? 

    Spending hours in an enclosed metal box in the sky can prove difficult so when going on a trip that might take 3-12 hours before you get to your destination, it might be a good idea to have something to entertain yourself with. You can't sleep the entire way, trust me. 

   This might even be the best time for you to get engrossed in that book you've been wanting to read without any interruptions. Just hours of sweet bliss and wonderful characters. 

    What's that one book you always have to have with you when you're travelling? 

Mine will have to be Her Perfect Solution by Jennie Dah (my current favourite Thai romance).

Let me know yours in the comment section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†Happy New Year✨๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days Ahead๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...