Eli's Booksy Blog

Friday 19 June 2020

Quokes Friday!

  TGIF!💃

It's Quokes Time!

    Hey guys! It's Friday! How excited are you? Well I'm thrilled that's it's finally here because I get to share with you the two most important things that keep me going. 

    You guessed it. They're my quotes and jokes (I call them quokes. I'm just that silly!😋) which I hope will keep you hanging in there because I think everyone deserves to have someone in there corner to tell them they can go on matter how frustrated you get. 

So for today's quote, I'd like to say:

      God bless the woman who just wants to be better, do better, feel better, who refuses to give up despite the hell she experiences. Just hang in there.


And just because we all  deserve some laughter in our lives, here you go!😂


3 comments:

🎊🎆Happy New Year✨🎉🎇

🎉🎇Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days Ahead🎆🎊   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...