Eli's Booksy Blog

Monday 15 June 2020

Books 📚📓or Music🎤🎧

  

 Is it Books📚 or Music🎶


     I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I still can't decide. 

     Are book fans more than music fans or is it the other way around?
    
    I've been know to enjoy good music and I particularly love it when my favourite song is playing softly in the background while I curl up with a nice book but I sometimes get the feeling that I should just pick one and leave the other. 

    And that's confusing because the songs I listen to sometimes remind me of books I've read before or I'm currently reading and that warm feeling I get in my chest is something I don't want to have not to experience anymore.

   Is it wrong to love books as much as I love music or should I just stick with one. I don't know why it's bugging me so much but I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

🎊🎆Happy New Year✨🎉🎇

🎉🎇Great New Beginnings And Wonderful Days Ahead🎆🎊   Wishing you a very happy new year my lovelies and a wonderful year ahead.  I know it...